We Manufacturer of Optical Fiber Cable, Single & Multimode Armored Fiber Optical Cables and Patch Optical Fiber Cables. We cater to customers needs, and are involved in offering a range of Multimode Optical Fiber Cables (OFC) at our highly developed state-of-the-art plant at URSE. We follow industry leading guidelines and due to backward integration, we are Manufacturer Multimode Optical Fiber Cables that represent quality.
- Single mode/Multimode
- Duct (unarmored), Armored ( Direct Buried) & Self Supporting Aerial construction.
- Special construction for specialized applications such as steel wire armored, FRP stranded (rodent resistant, pultrusion equivalent).
- Uni-tube & Multi-tube Construction
- 2 Fiber up to 512 Fiber Cables
- Low Halogen Sheath Cables
- Ribbon of Cables
Types of Optical Fiber Cable
- Metal Free Optic Fiber Cable (DUCT) : Uni Tube 2F upto 48F
- Metal Free Optic Fiber Cable (DUCT) : Multi Tube 4F upto 216F
- Optic Fiber Cable (Single Sheath) : Uni Tube Armoured 2F upto 48F
- Optic Fiber Cable (Double Sheath) : Multi Tube Armoured 2F upto 216F
- Optical Fiber Cables for CATV : These Optical Fiber Cables are for outdoor and indoor use in structured (data) wiring systems such as campus backbone, building backbone riser and d plenum, CATV application. Other premise networks for CCTV control, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks etc.Â
- Cables for Structured CablingÂ : Multimode Cable like Plenum, Riser, and Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cables are the next generation applications which have Short Fiber Optic links, such as Local Area Networks (LAN'S) and Storage Area Networks (SAN'S). Tailor made designs suits harsh industrial environment like steel plants, Chemical & oil plants/refineries etc. These cables are also suitable for indoor/outdoor applications in various system automation projects.
- Cables for TelecommunicationÂ : Optical Fiber Cables are used for high tech telecommunications and transmissions. These cables are used in backbone, junction and local access networks in telecommunications by BSNL, MTNL, Basic service operators, CATV operators and other large projects.