Counted as one of the distinguished ACSR Electrical Conductors Manufacturers, we put forth a huge gamut of these Conductors including AAC/ACSR Conductors, All Aluminum Alloy Conductors, Aluminum Conductor Aluminized Steel Reinforced (ACASR) Conductors and more. These Conductors operate with extremely low interference and distribute power evenly. They are widely used as bare overhead transmission cables and as primary as well as secondary distribution cables. They are covered with weather-resistant materials where greater flexibility is required. These Conductors are designed for optimal strength for lines and the desired strength is achieved without sacrificing capacity by using variable steel core. Being a professionally managed ACSR Conductor Suppliers, we offer them in different specifications as well.
- AAAC : These Conductors are used for distribution of primary and secondary power distribution. AAAC are designed with aluminum alloy of high strength to get proper strength-to-weight ratio and avoid corrosion.
- AAC/ACSR : ACSR are designed for optimal strength for lines. Desired strength is achieved without sacrificing capacity by using variable steel core.
- AACSR : Adjustable steel core stranding gives the strength without sacrificing capacity.
- AAC : Stranded 1350 aluminum conductors shown in this section of data are classified, as follows :
- Class AA : Used as bare conductors in overhead lines
- Class A : The conductors are covered with weather-resistant materials where greater flexibility is required
- Class B : Used mainly for conductors under Class A, under greater flexibility and for conductors that is insulated with various materials.
- Class C : Used for conductors that require great flexibility
- IS: 398 (Part 1) Certified
- IS: 398 (Part 2) Certified
- Approved by all Electricity Boards